This post MIPIM conference aims to present a wide and practical insight into recent developments in real estate investments that are relevant to both experienced real estate lawyers and those willing to learn more about this field of law. Participants will have the opportunity to see the Real Esatate Market from the perspective of Investors, Purchasers and Sellers. The panelists are all top experts in their fields.
Attendees will also be able to meet with Cecile to discuss subjects such as:
- recent changes in the taxation of French property;
- how Monaco can be particularly interesting, especially for structuring French property ownership;
- Monaco property ownership issues;
- the new law relating to Trusts in France, which impacts any investor and their families and any trustees connected to Trusts with a link with France; and
- UK property structuring issues resulting from the new Annual Residential Property Tax, and the application of Capital Gains Tax on high value properties owned by corporate structures.
For conference detals please see www.aija.org/modules/events/index.php?id=344
For further information on Rosemont Consulting SARL and services provided please visit www.rosemont.mc
Please do not hesitate to contact Cecile at email@example.com for queries on this topic.